For a clean, safe, and long-lasting burn:
- Trim the wick to at least 1/4” each time before burning; reduces smoke and debris and controls flame height for a safer burn
- Melt the wax completely to the edges of the container with each use; ensures an even burn and prevents tunneling
- Burn the candle for no more than 4 hours at a time. Once wax is closer to the bottom of the container, keep burn times shorter; helps to avoid uncontrolled flames and the vessel overheating
- Discontinue use when there is 1” of wax left; minimizes the risk of flames coming in direct contact with the glass, possibly causing the glass to break or burst
To give your candle a new life:
- Pour hot water over the remaining 1” of wax (wait until the wax has fully hardened before doing this step)
- Allow the wax to rise and solidify at the top of the glass. Once hardened, remove the wax and discard. *If wick sticker is still attached, let it sit in dish soap and warm water for a few minutes to loosen and then remove
- Rinse with soap and warm water to remove any remnant wax and oils, then place in dishwasher for a thorough clean
- Repurpose as a drinking glass for all of your favourite drinks – hot or iced!
NOTE: As with any glass, these vessels are prone to breakage and should be handled with the utmost care. Please follow all care instructions diligently and feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions regarding candle care & safety.